|Job Title||Dealer Sales Consultant – PE|
|Business Unit / Division||Consumer Sales|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Equity Status||EE only|
|Location – Town / City||Port Elizabeth|
|Location – Province||Eastern Cape|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Job Description||Tracker’s Sales department in the Port Elizabeth office requires a consultant to promote TRACKER to the Dealer Industry and to meet sales targets. The objective is to provide a high level of visibility and support in order to increase installation volumes from this distribution channel. TRACKER requires a self-starter with an outgoing personality who can communicate confidently on all levels.
As this position involves travelling, a valid Driver’s Licence is essential.
|Key Responsibilites||• Secure new business from Dealerships.
• Facilitate growth of installations at Service Centres.
• Provide policy/product information.
• Follow up service on existing and prospective clients.
• Client presentations.
• Area and market penetration.
• Query and account resolution.
• Achieve sales and operational targets set by management.
• Provide client service to both existing and prospective clients.
• Administration of sales contracts.
• Complete weekly activity reports.
• Attend to point of sale material at Dealership and Service Centres.
• Maintain set call rate.
• Achieve sales targets regarding assigned projects.
• Monthly stock takes at Service Centres.
• Demo account conversion and administration.
• Maintenance of Dealer File.
• Attend to necessary administration.
• Attend occasional after hour functions.
|Key Requirements|| Matric and a minimum of 1 year sales experience in a dealer/fitment centre environment or 3 years overall sales experience.
Proficiency in MS-Office.
Excellent presentation skills.
Valid Drivers License
Excellent communication and organizational skills.