Applications Open for the Transnet Work Experience Learnership 2022 / 2023. The purpose of the Training Programme is to develop a pipeline for key roles within Transnet Port Terminals (TPT) through a structured 12-month training programme.
The programme seeks to place Learners in specific areas within TPT according to their academic background, career aspirations and business requirements.
- Grade 12 / Matric or NQF Level 4 equivalent
- Completed Certificate programme (Information Technology) will be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Conflict management and resolution
- Effective writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Service orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of Microso
How to Apply
Note: If you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Friday 17th June 2022