Applications Open For The The Clicks Group Graduate Development Program 2021. The Clicks Group Graduate Development Program is an entry-level rotational program designed to provide recent University Graduates with an opportunity to work in challenging environments while learning how our organization provides solutions to the retail industry.
Over duration of up to three years and through multiple rotations, participants are provided an ideal opportunity to explore careers while gaining valuable work experience needed to succeed in the future. (This Program although Cape Town based, will require you to travel and stay at different locations across the Country, primarily Gauteng)
While in the program, participants will:
• Develop an understanding of the services Clicks offers to its customers
• Experience rotations where they can apply their education and broaden their technical knowledge
• Receive on-going training and development through mentorships, job shadowing and on-the-job experience
• Build relationships through networking
Gain exposure to the following areas, but not limited to:
• Store Operations
• Supply Chain
• Commercial Trading
What Applicants Can Expect:
• Competitive and selective process
• If selected, participants will be required to attend orientation at Head Office (Cape Town) before starting first rotation (Rotations are based on business needs)
• Relocation is may be required depending on where the candidate is located
• If selected, participants should be willing to travel to next rotation with little notice.
- Recent Graduates with a 3 year Degree
- Candidates who will be available by January 2021
- Graduates with less than 2 years working experience
Closing Date: 20/09/2020
Click HERE to start your application process.