Metsimaholo Local Municipality: Finance Internship Programme 2014
Closing date: 27 November 2013
Ref no: 27/2013
- A degree in Accounting
- Ability to communicate clearly and
- effectively (both verbal and written)
- Must be computer literate
- The interns will be working in the Financial
- Services, Income and Expenditure section and in the Supply Chain Management unit on a rotational basis
- The interns will also perform any other administrative duties as and when required by Supervisors
A contract based position not exceeding two years, but with an option to extend it to three years, with a stipend of R 120 000 per annum with no increase in the two years (three) years.
How to Apply
A detailed CV, with certified copies of qualifications and ID, should be forwarded to the Municipal Manager Mr. S M Molala, Metsimaholo Local Municipality P O Box 60, Sasolburg, 1947. Faxed or emailed applications will not be considered.
Enquiries: Nonkoliseko Mathe: (016) 973 8399