Applications Open For The Johannesburg Housing Company SAICA Trainee Accountant Programme 2021. Johannesburg Housing Company (JHC) is a leading property group of companies with operating subsidiaries Involved in the residential property sector In Gauteng. The company Is a registered SAICA Training office and provides a very diverse range of business experience for its trainees.
JHC is offering a SAICA Training Programme for a Trainee Accountant with an Interest In a private sector property environment. JHC is accredited to offer two electives being: Financial Management and Management Decision-making electives.
The key requirements of the position are as follows:
Qualifications and Experience
- Be in possession of a SAICA accredited Bcom/BCompt Accounting Degree
- Be in possession of a SAICA accredited Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting/ CTA
- Good academic performance is an advantage
- The successful candidates will be required to complete a 3 year training contract and will be supported with preparation to write the SAICA board exams
- Strong accounting knowledge is essential
- No experience is required although second year trainees will be considered
How to apply
Suitable and qualified applicants who meet the above requirements should forward a complete CV, Copies of ID, Metric and Full Academic Transcripts to Tumi@jhc.co.za by no later than close of business on the 23rd December 2020.