10 Interesting Facts About Cassper Nyovest’s Soon To Be Baby Mama Thobeka Majozi. South Africa is just about to welcome another power family. Mufasa (Cassper Nyovest) and his girlfriend Thobeka Majozi are expecting their Simba anytime soon.
Because their relationship has been kept away from the media, some may not know, Thobeka. Nut she has been around shaking things up as a well known social media influencer. Learn more about her from the following 10 facts.
1. Thobeka Majozi was born in October 2, 1992.
2. She is the daughter of Durban caterer and businesswoman, Nto Majozi, who runs the well known Nto’s Catering.
3. Thobeka graduated in March 2016, from the Durban University of Technology.
4. Many know Thobeka as a South African Instagram star and influencer with over 120 000 followers on the social media app.
5. She been linked to famous men including Kaizer Chief’s defender Siyanda Zulu, Rapper Magz, and now another rapper, Cassper Nyovest
6. In 2018, it was rumored that her boyfriend Cassper Nyovest paid lobola for her.
7. There have also been rumors doing the rounds that Thobeka gave birth to Cassper’s twins, something that the two never confirmed nor denied.
8. As an influencial person, Thobeka also has friends in the industry. She has a very close relationship with actress Omuhle Gela.
9. Thobeka is a fashionista of note. She loves the finer things in life, such as Gucci and Louis Vuitton handbags.
10. After a very very private relationship, Thobeka and Cass have just announced that they are expecting on social media with sweet posts.