Closing Date: 17 October 2014
Leading companies from the information and communication technology (ICT) and banking sectors are offering tvvo nignouality learnership programmes to talented youngsters: –
- Postgraduate ICT Learnership Programme; and
- Post-Mavic ICT Learnership Programme;
The learnership programmes address the core skills needed by the ICT and banking industries and offer successful applicants an opportunity to acquire both an ICT Higher Certificate and relevant work experience.
Subject specialisations include business analysis, mainframe support, WebSphere programming, Java programming, Cobol programming and network security, among others.
The ITBLP, sponsored by BANKSÈI’A, MICT SETA, Business Connexion, First National Bank, Gijima, Nedbank Limited and the South African
Reserve Bank, offers limited opportunities To applicanisŕwiiô satisfy the following admission requirements:
Admission requirements for the Postgraduate ICT Learnership Programme:
- recently graduated or >in the final year of study in the information technology (IT) field with a minimum pass of 60% in all the modules;
- certified Copies of the applicant’s identity document (ID) and record, sent to the e-mail address below.
Admission requirements for the Post-Matric Learnership Programme:
- recently matriculated with a minimum pass of 60% in English and Mathematics (Mathematical Literacy will not be Considered);
- Currently unemployed or underemployed; and n
- Certified copies of the applicant’s Currículum vitae (CV) and Matric Certificate, sent to the e-mail address,
Further requirements applicable to both learnership programmes:
- may not be involved in any other studies from 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2015;
- may not currently be participating, or previously have participated in, a learnership programme;
- must be willing to study and stay in the Gauteng Province;
- must be willing to undergo screening assessments; , must have no bad Credit rating; must have no Criminal record;
- must be a South African Citizen; and
- persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate Confirming the nature of the disability.
Applicants must be able to provide own accommodation and transport to enable them to attend both the formal academic and workplace learning
How To Apply:
to avoid disqualification, please email your CV (not more than 3 pages) and documentation referred to above to ITBLPemail@example.com
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not received feedback by 30 November 2014, please consider your application as unsuccessful.