The candidate will undergo internship training for a minimum of 2 years as an Intern Medical Physicist according to the HPCSA accredited training programme at Groote Schuur Hospital.
- BSc (Hons) degree in Medical Physics or equivalent as specified by the Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Registration with the HPCSA as a Medical Physicist Intern
- Z83 Form
- Certified copies of ID, Driver”s licence and qualifications.
NB: The Z83 form must be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (28 / 06/ 2014, candidates may use this as reference)
- The candidate is expected to take part in all quality control, dosimetry, brachytherapy and radiation protection calculations and measurements performed in the Division.
- Mathematical competency
- Insight and problem-solving capabilities
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Computer literate
How to apply
Post: Ms. N Mbilini to The Chief Executive Office: Groote Schuur Hospital, Private Bag X4, Observatory, 7935
Enquiries: Dr TC Kotze
Tel: (021) 404-6266 / 75
Closing Date: 18 July 2014