Applicants are required to have a tertiary degree or grade 12 and must be familiar with MS packages. The ability to work in a team is very important. The salary payable is R270 084.00 per annum (plus benefits). More info @ YOUTH VILLAGE.
- Three year degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management/Human Resources Development or grade 12 with more than 10 years working experience in Human Resource Management.
- Knowledge of SDA, SDLA, Public Service Act, Public Service Regulations, NSDSIII, Human Resources Development Strategy for the Public Service.
- Qualification in Skills Development Facilitation or ODETD will be an added advantage.
- Relevant of 3-5 years of experience In Human Resource Development in the public service.
- Knowledge of SDA, SDLA, Public Service Act, Public Service RegulallDns, NSDSIII, Human Resources Development Strategy for the Public Service.
- The Incumbent must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,).
- The person must be able to work In a team.
- The Incumbent must have a valid driver’s license.
- To coordinate the allocation of bursaries.
- To coordinate bursary Administration.
- To coordinate Employee Induction & Compulsory induction programme.
- To implement Internships & Learnershlps Programme,
- To coordinate office staff training and development (OSTD).
- To coordinate Adurt EducallDn and Training programme.
- To coordinate Leadership programmes