Applications Open for the Sasol Female Fuel Distribution Officer Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023. The objective of the programme is for female candidates with code 10 driver’s license to develop essential professional driving skills on a heavy goods vehicle (code 14). During the practical component Learners will be provided with support to attain a Professional Driving Permit, Dangerous Good certification and code 14 driver’s licence.
The programme Comprises of Two Components:
- The first component is a theoretical element aligned to a NQF level 3 Learnership.
- The second component includes practical on-site work experience to improve the skills and workplace performance of entry-level learners.
- Required: Matric/ Grade 12
- Required: Code 10 Drivers Licence
- Advantageous: Code 14 drivers licence
- Participate in Learnership programme and successfully complete assessment process;
- Participate in all required work-place readiness activities and exercises.
How to Apply
Closing Date: Tuesday 31st May 2022