Applications Open for the Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund (MYDF 2022. The Office of the Premier of Mpumalanga has finalized the establishment of the Mpumalanga Youth Development Fund (MYDF). The fund seeks amongst other things to:
- Assist youth to establish businesses;
- Assist with expansion of existing and viable businesses;
- Provide business skills development and mentor-ship;
- Provide business development support which will ensure access to markets and government initiated opportunities.
The MYDF has entered its second year of the three years of piloting phase of three years and stands
as a grant to deserving and qualifying 100% youth-owned entities (18-35 years). Potential candidates
should ensure that their application is in a form of a sound business plan accompanied by the following
- Identity Document (ID) certified copy
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of Residence (certified)
- Company Registration Documents
- SARS Tax Pin
- BEE certificate (CIPC or Sworn Affidavit)
- Proof of active business account
- Proof of market / offtake agreements
Applications should be submitted in the form which is accessible on www.mpumalanga.gov.za.
Enquiries should be directed to Mr. SB Ntandane: 013 766 2108/2005 or via email MYDF@mpg.gov.za
NB: faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.
Please forward your application to: The Manager – Youth Development, for the attention of Mr. SB
Ntandane, Private Bag X11291, Mbombela, 1200. Physical Address: Office of the Premier, Makhonjwa
Building, First Floor, Riverside Park, Government Boulevard, Mbombela
Closing Date: 20 May 2022 at 16h00
If no correspondence is received within three months after the closing date, applicants must accept that their applications have been unsuccessful.