Applications Open for the WC Dept of Health Learner Pharmacist’s Assistants. Western Cape Government Department of Health (WCGDoH) hereby invites individuals to submit applications to join the Learner Pharmacist’s Assistant Programme.
The WCGDoH is committed to provide through Pharmaceutical Services:
- Comprehensive, efficient, and cost-effective pharmaceutical service to patients and other health workers, in line with statutory requirements
- You will also receive formal training from a registered training provider accredited by the South African Pharmacy Council SAPC)
- On successful completion of the course you will be registered with the SAPC as a qualified Post-Basic Pharmacist’s Assistant.
- Be between ages of 18 – 35 years old
- Have a National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with the following subjects passed: English (50-59%), Mathematics levels (40-49%) or Mathematics literacy (50%-59%), Life Science, or Biology (40-49%).
Note: the completion of the application form does not guarantee acceptance for training as a learner pharmacist’s assistant.
Please submit your application to : Attention Fernando Rangolie (023 342 8806)
The Cape Winelands District Office, Private Bag X3079, Haarlem Street, Worcester, 6849 (Cape
Winelands Health District) Eustace SASS (028 214 5800) to Overberg District Office, N2 National
Road, Caledon 7230. (Overberg District) Cornell April (044 803 2762) Private Bag X6592, George 6530 (Garden Route and Central Karoo).
How to Apply
Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must:
- Be completed and clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference),
- Be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of referees, and certified copies of ID and qualification/s.
- A separate application form must be completed for each post.
- Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
- CV’s will not be returned.
Closing Date: 04 February 2022