10 Motivational Quotes for Matriculants as They Sit for Their Final Examinations. This is D-Day for matriculants around the country. Today is the first day of this significant journey, as they start with English Paper 1 at 09:00. Although it is exciting that they are about to be done with formal school, sitting for Matic final examinations is not easy.
Whether you have studied or not, anxiety will kill you. You get overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions, and that can affect your performance. As someone sitting for their final exams, you need all the motivation you can get. The following quotes of encouragement can definitely help you calm your nerves and do better than you expected.
1. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says, ‘I’m possible.’
2. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
3. May your final exam grades be less damaging to your employment prospects than everything else you’ve done in college.
4. Recipe for success: Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing; and dream while others are wishing.
5. Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.
6. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
7. School exams are memory tests. In the real-world, no one is going to stop you from referring to a book to solve a problem.
8. Our brains can only handle so much information at once without exploding, so by looking at each task separately, the larger task suddenly becomes more manageable.
9. Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.
10. Prove yourself to yourself not others.