Applications Open For The Nedbank CA Training Programme 2021. To adhere to the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (‘SAICA’) Training Regulations for the duration of their articles with the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- During the three-year CA training period (articles) within the Nedbank CA Training Programme, trainees will rotate into various divisions within the bank.
- Manage deliverables within reasonable turnaround times aligned to the role specifications and rotation whilst adding value by seeking opportunities to improve business processes and systems.
- Proactively drive and manage your own Learning and Development in line with prescribed SAICA Technical and Professional Skill Requirements.
- Contribute to the Nedbank CA Training Programme by pro-actively participating in Programme committees/structures (E.g. Marketing Committee, Recruitment Committee and Social Committee). This is called ‘Programme Involvement’. The objective of this participation is to enhance their Professional Development whilst adding value to the Nedbank CA Training Programme.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Bachelor of Commerce: Accounting
- SAICA Accredited Accounting Undergraduate qualification
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting or equivalent programme that allows access into SAICA’s Initial Test of Competence
Type of Exposure
- Achieved Stakeholder Service Deliverable Excellence
- Managed self
- Working with a group to identify solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative duties
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Capturing data
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Managing and monitoring internal customer expectations
- working in a fast -paced environment
- Working within a team
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Accounting principles
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Business principles
- Cluster specific operations
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
How to Apply
Closing Date: 21st of March 2021