Receptionist Wanted At Kaya FM. Are you ready to bring a splash of positivity and warmth to our front desk? If so, you’re in the right place!
At KAYA 959, we believe in more than just greeting visitors and managing calls. We’re an exclusive brand, and that starts with you- our dynamic receptionist extraordinaire!
So, if you’re ready to be the heartbeat of the KAYA 959 brand, then let’s embark on this exciting front line journey of fabulousness!
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, sorting and distributing mail and performing ad- hoc tasks required.
Job Responsibilities and Work Output:
- Ensure customers/visitors are acknowledged immediately and welcomed in a courteous and friendly manner
Professional attire always
- Adequately and timeously address the client queries related to Kaya 959
- Maintain frontline etiquette, receiving visitors and notifying the appropriate staff member
- Professionally administer all incoming phone calls, ensuring delivery of messages through the appropriate channels
- Answer all general enquiries from the public regarding events, competitions, website navigation, and general organizational information
- Maintain excellent relationships with all staff
- Receive delivery of goods and sign for them if necessary
- Alert management of any breach of security procedures or any concerns
- Backup and support for prize distribution
- Capturing of data and vetting of winners
- Ensure that front desk relief is adequately trained and adheres to the prescribed way of work
- Ensure that visitors do not enter the building, visitors must remain in the waiting area until a staff member collects them and escorts the visitor into the building
- To ensure that the reception area is not left unattended as visitors must be allowed entry through the security doors timeously
- To ensure that the receptionist working environment is clean
- To update the telephone list for Kaya 959 staff members
- Professional facilitation of meetings for which you are responsible in line with the received meeting brief and SOP
- Assist departments with special projects as needed
- Consistently provide feedback to the Finance Manager on all matters
- To successfully complete all allocated and agreed development activities from your line manager according to Kaya 959 HR policies and procedures
- Continuous improvement and training on the software and suggesting more optimum solutions
- Perform ad-hoc duties as communicated by Finance Manager
- Grade 12
- Relevant tertiary qualification (Secretariat, Receptionist, or front office management or equivalent)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Prior experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral & written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Organise, plan, and prioritise work.
- Customer relations (Internal & External)
How to Apply
Submit a detailed CV and qualification copies to [email protected] indicating clearly on the subject line the position you are applying for (i.e., Application for Receptionist).
Closing date: 16 February 2024
Should you not hear from us four weeks after the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.