SITA invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Internship Programme 2024. SITA has opportunities for Internship programme within Gauteng Province in Information Communication Technology (ICT).
Interns who meet the minimum requirements after completion of a 12 months training programme may be considered for absorption into critical positions within SITA.
Software Development, End-user Computing, Information Security, Business Analyst
*Preference will be given to applicants residing within the province.
- Unemployed South African citizens between 18 and 35 years;
- South Africans who are in possession of a Bachelor’s degree or 3-year National Diploma in ICT or applicable required field at NQF level 6;
- No working experience required;
- People living with disabilities, Whites, Colored and Indians are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Scan the QR Code below to be redirected to the application form and alternatively click on the link below to complete the application form.
Copies of ID, Statement of results and qualifications will be required from the shortlisted candidates only.
For any enquiries, please send an email to [email protected]
SITA is an Employment Equity employer and appointments will be made in line with SITA’s employment equity plan. Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. Preference will be given to applicants residing within the areas specified above.
- If you do not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- It is the applicant`s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
- Only candidates who meet the requirements should apply.
- SITA reserves a right not to make an appointment.
- Appointment is subject to getting a positive security clearance, verification of the applicant’s documents (Qualifications), and reference checking.
- Correspondence will be entered to with shortlisted candidates only.
- CV`s from Recruitment Agencies will not be considered
Closing Date: 16 February 2024