Entry-Level Creditors Clerk Wanted At SydSen Recruit. A group providing value-conscious mass-marketing to customers in Southern Africa and leaders in providing innovative financial services have an opportunity for a data engineer. The successful candidate will take responsibility for driving, designing and building scalable ETL systems for a big data warehouse. This is to implement robust and trustworthy data to support high performing ML algorithms, predictive models and support real-time data visualization requirements across the organization to enable self-help analytics.
- Systematic solution design of the ETL and data pipeline in line with business user specifications
- Develop and implement ETL pipelines aligned to the approved solution design
- Ensure data governance and data quality assurance standards are upheld
- Create easily understandable technical documentation that are kept up to date
- Conduct data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation
- Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
- Define, design and build dimensional databases.
- Responsible for developing data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and
- Enhance and maintain our existing ETL frameworks in line with agreed design
- Ensure data is precise and is benchmarked and validated against financial records
Qualifications and Experience
- Three-year IT related degree post-graduate qualification (advantageous)
- Five-plus years of experience and understanding in designing and developing data warehouses
- The ability to ingest/output CSV, JSON and other flat file types and any related data sources. Proficient in Python or R or willingness to learn.
- SAP architecture, implementation and operations
- Trends across data/analytics (Big Data,
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI)
- Expert knowledge of complex IT
- Knowledge of technology and SDLC and Agile methodology
- Knowledge of retail industry data models
- Advanced knowledge of compliance and IT governance
- General SAS experience
The Reference Number for this position is NG58179, and it is a permanent position based in Bedfordview, Johannesburg. The company is offering a cost to company of R600,000 up to R750,000 per annum. It is negotiable based on experience. E-mail Nokuthula on e-merge.co.za or call her for a chat on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
How to Apply
Send an email to Nokuthula Gumbo: [email protected]
Closing Date 26th January 2024.