Copywriter Wanted At Algoa FM. The position has become available at the station Production Team in Gqeberha (PE.)
- Tertiary qualification in copy-writing and/or advertising.
- At least three years of copy-writing experience within an advertising agency or similar role.
- Fully computer literate.
- Required: a comprehensive portfolio of previous work, reflecting creative copy-writing proficiency.
Brief Job Description:
- Conceptualize and write live and recorded radio commercials
- Translate the brief and strategic requirements into compelling creative solutions
- Assist in producing material in the studio where required
- Pro-actively liaise with Sales team
- Take ownership of tasks and actively manage the creative process to the deadline
- Build and manage an external team of freelance copywriters
- Admin related tasks.
- Finely honed copy-writing skills – ability to write imaginative, broad, intrusive, creative, and original work
- Meet with clients when required.
- Skilled writing in English (Afrikaans will be advantageous)
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Assertive, creative, innovative
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Client-centric approach to work
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand advertising as a selling tool
- Excellent time management skills
How to Apply
All interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV and portfolio to the HR Manager by email: [email protected]
Algoa FM is an equal opportunity employer which will give preference to qualified applicants from the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Act. Applicants not contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date should consider their applications as unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 20 November 2023