Rand Water invites Full-time students who are interested in joining the Water Sector an opportunity to apply for the 2024 External Bursary Scheme.
Fields of Study:
Bursaries will be offered for the following fields of study:
- B Com, BA, BAdmin (HR): x2
- B.Tech Environmental Health: x2
- B.Eng/-Chem Eng: x1
- B.Eng/ -Civil Eng: x1
- B.Eng/ Elec Eng: x2
- B.Eng/-Mech Eng: x1
- B.Eng/- Physics Metallurgy: x1
- Diploma Risk Management: x1
- Diploma in Safety Management: x1
- B.Tech./B.Com Industrial Psychology: x2
- B.Sc Geomatics: x2
- Bachelor in Commerce: x1
- BSc. Computer Science: x1
- B.Sc. Statistics and Data Science: x1
- B.Sc. (Information Technology): x1
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering: x1
- B.DatSci Data Science: x1
- Bcom/B. Informatics: x2
- BCom. Informatics Information Systems: x1
- BSc: Environmental Sciences: X1
- BSc: Microbiology: x1
- BSc. Chemistry:x2
- Masters in Applied Sciences: x1
- Advanced Diploma in Water Care:x1
- Masters in Material Science/Nano: x1
- MEng Utilization: x1
- South African citizens.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
- Have Passed Matric or equivalent and currently studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Meets minimum average of 65% and academic performance in major subject.
- Not in possession of other bursary/funding
- Applicant must be under the age of 35 years
- Applicants must be full-time students at registered and recognized tertiary educational institution.
How to Apply
The following documents must accompany your application:
- Certified copy of ID Document
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
- Latest Academic Record
- Proof of Registration/Acceptance letter
Applications can be done Online at: Rand Water: Bursary Application 2024
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd of November 2023