Polokwane Municipality in collaboration with the National Treasury invites South African unemployed youth to apply for a three-year fixed-term Infrastructure Skills Development Programme Graduate Internship Programme 2023 / 2024.
- Unemployed graduates.
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage.
- Must be a South African citizen with a valid South African Identity document and residing within the jurisdiction of Polokwane Local Municipality.
- Must be under the age of 35.
- Academic qualifications must align with the professional registration requirements of respective statutory councils.
- Provide stamped original proof of residence, which can be in the form of a letter from the Traditional Local Authority or a municipal utility bill.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, follow these steps to apply:
- Obtain a signed Polokwane Municipality Application form from the official website or from municipal offices.
- Clearly state the position you are applying for on the application form.
- Submit the following documents along with the application form:
- A detailed CV
- Original certified copies of your qualifications
- Proof of residence
- Hand deliver your application to the Human Resource Manager at Polokwane Local Municipality, Civic Centre, Cry Landross Mare & Bodenstein Streets, Office number 907, or submit it to Municipal cluster offices (Aganang, Moletjie, Sebayeng, Mankweng, and Molepo/Chuenei Maja) on or before October 20, 2023.
Administrative Enquiries: For administrative inquiries, you can contact Mr. L J Manyama at 015 023 5069 or 015 290 2211.
Note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application reaches Polokwane Local Municipality on or before the closing date mentioned. If you do not receive a response within 30 days of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Closing Date: Friday 20th of October 2023