The Joburg City Theatres (JCT) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2023.
- Successful candidates will initially be appointed on a 12-month internship contract.
- An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 475.00 will be paid.
Internships & Requirements
JCT has the following Internship opportunity available for the period not exceeding twenty-four (24) months.
|Department||Minimum Qualification Requirements||Ref No.||No. ofposts||Location|
|Building & Security||Grade 12/ NQF level 4 Diploma in Facility Management or equivalent.PLC Knowledge will be added advantage. Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email||BF/10/2023||1||Joburg Theatre,163 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein|
|Customer Services/ICT||Grade 12/ NQF level 4 Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent. Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email||ICT/10/2023||2||Joburg Theatre,163 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein|
|Customer Services||Grade 12/ NQF level 4 Diploma in Public Administration or Equivalent.Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email||ADM/10/2023||1||Soweto Theatre, Jabulani, Soweto.|
|Youth Development||Grade 12/ NQF level 4 Diploma in Performing Arts / Dramatic Arts / equivalent. Computer literacy – MS Office Applications and email||YD/10/2023||1||Joburg Theatre,163 Civic Boulevard, Braamfontein|
How to Apply
Send recently certified copies of qualifications and/or academic record, CV and ID quoting the relevant reference number to the attention of: The General Manager: Human Resources, Joburg City Theatres, at the email address: [email protected]
- JCT reserves the right not to make an appointment. JCT is an equal opportunity employer and People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Any misrepresentation or failure to disclose material information on the application form or CV will automatically disqualify your application. Successful applicants will be required to transport themselves.
- JCT is an equal opportunity employer and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Due to a large amount of correspondence, we envisage receiving; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- JCT is under no obligation to employ the intern/student on completion of the programmes. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have their foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and to provide the evaluation results.
Contact person: Beneven Mkansi or Ntsoake Rammusi, Tel No: (011) 877 6859 / 6931
In terms of the Recruitment and Selection Policy of Joburg City Theatres, you hereby consent to the following risk checks should your application be shortlisted:
- Credit Record,
- CV validation and
- Employment record verification,
- Criminal check, and
- Identity validation.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th of October 2023
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.