Capitec Bank invites South African unemployed youth to apply for ATM Assistants Internship Programme 2023 / 2024
The primary role of a Bank Better Champion is to welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning. This includes providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and completing transactions on any remote or self-service channels.
- Minimum: No experience is required, but the individual should have a Grade 12 National Certificate.
- Ideal: At least 1 year of client service experience within a retail, financial, or banking environment.
- Minimum: Grade 12 National Certificate or Vocational.
- Minimum: Basic calculations, how to engage with people, clarity and understanding of own aspirations, being ambitious, and keen to learn.
- Ideal: Knowledge of bank branch environments, knowledge of Capitec Bank products, and business processes (internal).
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship Management Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Attention to Detail
Conditions of Employment:
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints that are detectable/recognizable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system.
How to Apply:
If you are an energetic and self-motivated individual who shares a passion for service in the banking industry, you can apply for the Bank Better Champion vacancies at Capitec Bank. To apply, you should click on the relevant link below to submit your application at your preferred location. Click on the relevant link below to apply at your preferred location.
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Phoenix, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Postmasburg, Northern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Taung, North West, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Kakamas, Northern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Hartswater, Northern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Lichtenburg, North West, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Schweizer Reneke, North West, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Amanzimtoti, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Mount Ayliff, Eastern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Engcobo, Eastern Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA|
|Bank Better Champion||Operations||Estcourt, KwaZulu-Natal, ZA|
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals. Please note that the application process may vary based on your location, so be sure to follow the instructions provided in the application link for your specific area. Make sure to review the requirements and qualifications and apply by the specified deadline. Good luck with your application!
Closing Date: Friday 27th of October 2023