Eskom is currently recruiting and welcomes eligible candidates to submit applications for the Administration Clerk opportunity.
Eskom, a key player in South Africa’s electricity public utility sector, is currently looking for an Administration Clerk to join their team. If you have the necessary qualifications and skills and are interested in a dynamic role with a prominent organization, this might be the opportunity for you.
- Reference Number: ERI 0012241
- Position: Clerk Administration Support (Camden Power Station) ERI
- Area of Specialization: Perform clerical tasks as required.
- Matric or Equivalent
- Office Administration certificate will be advantageous
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Suite)
- Attention to details
- Time Management
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Telephone Etiquette
- SAP Administration
- General Office Administration and System Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ethical and Honest
- Integrity to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
Duties and Responsibilities:
How to Apply:
Eskom is committed to promoting equality, employment equity, and diversity. They encourage candidates from under-represented designated groups to apply. If you meet the qualifications and experience requirements for this role, please submit your application.
Note: If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions.
Eskom is dedicated to providing a smoke-free environment for its employees and visitors at the workplace. Please note that this is an internal job opportunity at Eskom.
Closing Date: Tuesday 24th of October 2023