Capitec Bank invites South African unemployed to apply for the Service Consultant / Bank Better Champions Programme 2023.
Capitec Bank are on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry.
To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self service channels.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system.
How to Apply
We’re on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share our passion for service in the banking industry. To be part of the journey, follow the steps below:
1. To see what this job is about and complete a short assessment, please click here!
2. Once you have completed the above finalize your application by clicking apply below
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals
Closing Date: Friday 25th of August 2023