Customer Service Administrator Wanted at Mango5. The organization is looking for a highly driven, focused and detail-orientated Customer Service Administrator for one of their new award-winning clients specializing in Ultrasound and Cardiology Diagnostic services. The candidate will be working in partnership with the NHS, to provide patient appointments nationwide, in a community-based setting.
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to achieve in a target-focused environment
- Ability to multitask, work to tight deadlines and possess good analytical skills
- Experience in prioritizing workloads
- Exceptionally empathetic – a clear and confident communicator with excellent communication and typing skills
- Maturity to deal with difficult situations with a smile and empathy
- The ability to work under pressure within busy times yet still provide an exceptional service
Min Entry Level Experience:
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Experience working with UK/USA clients
- Contact Centre Experience: 1 year
- Experience working in a KPA/Target driven environment
- No Criminal Record
- Answering a variety of incoming calls in a timely manner, delivering a professional and efficient service
- The receiving, processing, and coordinating of referrals. This involves liaising with patients, clinicians and external health professionals and providing a range of related support services.
- Performing administrative functions associated with booking appointments and dealing with and resolving queries.
- Contacting NHS patients to arrange a convenient appointment within set KPIs/SLAs
- Courtesy calling patients, reminding patients of their appointments and informing them of clinic locations and any preparation
- Re-arrange patient appointments within set KPIs/SLAs
- To provide non-clinical advice about clinic appointments and preparation
- To ensure all telephone enquiries are answered confidently, to provide a customer-focused approach.
- Ensure that all calls are complete to the highest possible standard, in line with our quality monitoring
8,000.00 – 10,500.00