Applications Open for the City of Cape Town Graduate Internship Programme 2022. Unemployed South African graduates below the age of 35 years are invited to participate in the National Treasury funded Infrastructure Skills Development Grant (ISDG) Training programme within the City of Cape Town on a three year contract.
- Produce tailor-made training plan in line with professional council with the Mentor
- Participate on research and operational projects relevant to statutory professional council (SACNASP etc.)
- Participate in all ISDG related activities
- Provide monthly training progress report
- Perform various routine activities in line with training plans
Fields of Study:
A BSc Hons / MSc / PhD qualification in:
- Atmospheric Science,
- Material Science,
- Applied Maths/Stats modelling,
- Environmental Science with Geohydro Chemistry,
- Marine Biology,
- Molecular Biology,
- Geographic Information System (GIS),
- Aquatic Science,
NB. Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request. Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
How to Apply
NB. If no response is received within three months of the closing date, Please accept that your applications has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: Friday 8th April 2022.