Applications Open for The Western Cape Government PAY Internship Programme 2022. To gain common working knowledge and experience the general administrative working practice of the Public Service through the Internship Programme.
The internship allows for a year of mentoring, decision-making about a future career, on-the-job training and exposure to skills training and development to make the intern more employable and marketable.
- Have written and passed the National Senior Certificate (NSC) in the Western Cape
- Are South African citizens, residing in the Western Cape;
- Are financially constrained and household income less than R350 000; and
- Are 24 years and younger.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Flexible and agile
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
How to Apply
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th January 2022