Applications Open for the Old Mutual Insure Leanership Programme 2022. The Leanership Programme is an entry-level learning initiative to source, build and create a sustainable pipeline of talented people who will support business in meeting their objectives. It provides learners with a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience.
Who Can Apply?
- South African citizen
- Between the ages of 18 – 34
- Must be in possession of a Grade 12 / Matric Certificate (Maths/Maths Literacy: 40% & Above & 2 Languages: 50% & Above)
- Post Matric qualification will be advantageous
- May not have done or be registered for a Learnership through INSETA.
- Disabled candidates must produce a medical certificate.
- May not be studying or intend studying in 2022
- May not have more than 1 year work experience
- Have a clear Credit & Criminal record