10 Interesting Facts About Imbewu: The Seed’s Nkanyiso Mchunu (Nkululeko). He is without a doubt one of the best actors currently making waves in the small screen. Nkanyiso Mchunu brings great acting paired with good looks, which makes him such a hit, more so with female fans. Although he has had a few roles before, a lot of people got to really know him better, when he joined the cast of Imbewu: The Seed.
Learn more about him from the 10 facts below;
1. Nkanyiso Mchunu was born on the 14th of July in 1986 in Pietermaritzburg, KZN.
2. He trained at the Duma Ndlovu Acting Academy, where he learnt the craft of acting as well as associate himself with Duma Ndlovu, who is the creator of Imbewu: The Seed.
3. As an actor, Mchunu made his first television appearance on SABC2 drama Muvhango playing the recurring role of Sizwe.
4. His talented was then recognized, and before long Mchunu bagged another recurring role as Justice in the SABC1 drama series Ingozi.
5. He also guest starred as a policeman on the fourth season of the SABC2 sitcom Skwizas.
6. Mchunu also had a cameo role on the SABC1 drama series Soul City
7. In 2019 he joined the cast of the e.tv soapie Imbewu: The Seed as Nkululeko, a troubled and mysterious stranger on the run from a dangerous past life he wants to keep hidden.
8. Sadly he just announced his departure from the show after salary issues. He will be replaced by another talented actor Kay Sibiya.
9. Not only is Mchunu a talented actor, he is also a voice over artist. He did voice over for an ABSA commercial, and has also featured in a television advert for MTN.
10. Mchunu is very private about his personal life. From his Instagram Bio, however he describes himself as a father, and future husband. This could probably mean he is engaged or in a serious relationship.