Motoring Journalist Wanted at TopAuto. TopAuto has a great job opportunity for those who love cars and want to write about them every day.
- As a motoring journalist at TopAuto, you will write news and features about the latest cars, bikes, industry trends, and matters affecting local motorists.
- This includes covering the launches of the latest vehicles, producing comparisons and reviews, and attending events.
- There are also opportunities to test drive amazing vehicles from the biggest names in the game.
- To make it even easier for you to say yes to the Motoring Journalist position at TopAuto, we will give successful candidates a sign-on bonus.
- This sign-on bonus will see your first month’s salary doubled if you are hired for the role.
To find out more and apply for the position, visit the Broad Media careers page.
The position is based at Broad Media’s head office in Centurion, Gauteng.
Closing Date: 22 January 2022