Applications Open for the G4S Call Centre Consultant Learnership Programme 2022. G4S Cash Deposit has a learnership opportunity within our Call Centre Consultant based at our operations in Midrand. Reporting to the National Customer Support Manager, the Call Centre Consultant learner will be learning how to deal with client queries and compiling client reports.
- Distinguish what the client’s query is.
- Resolved queries telephonically – Self resolved
- Reference number must be created for all inbound and outbound calls – Google sheets
- Proper greeting- must give the client your name, company name.
- Email or Call the respective branch for information
- Get back to the client with proper feedback.
- The average seconds that the agent took to answer the phone
- Answering calls within 10 seconds
- Agent send reports on time
- Always meets deadlines
- Never late for work
- Emails/contacts branches for missing information
- Reports completed on Google sheets
- Client info updated on Google Sheets
- Loading of G4S online profiles
- Perform any ad hoc duty that may be assigned to you by Management from time to time
- Participate in the design/ development/ review/ implementation and monitoring of the branch/region/national safety plans for each year
- Participate in safety forums created by company for example safety meetings and safety talks
- Report all safety incidents to the relevant people
- Discuss all safety incidents on all levels
- Follow-up on any activities assigned through safety meeting/committee/representative/management
- Grade 12 or NQ4 with a minimum pass rate of 50%
- The candidate should not currently be registered as a full-time student at a tertiary institution
- The successful incumbent must show characteristics of a self-starter and is able to exercise sound judgement in the pursuit of the achievement of the goals of the call centre.
- The incumbent will be expected to be results driven and to live the values of the organisation
How to Apply
Closing Date: Wednesday 24th November 2021