Applications Open for the SABN Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022. SABN offers an apprenticeship for eleven (11) individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in Printing.
- Matric with 50% pass for Mathematics and Physical Science
- N3 Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- TT3 qualification will be added advantage
- Must be a South African citizen
Applications must include the following documents
- A brief statement showing why the applicant chose to pursue career in Printing
- A comprehensive CV
- Certified copies of all qualifications, including statements of results
- Certified copy of ID
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. SABN reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Prospective applicants must be willing to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance process as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.
How to Apply
Closing Date: Monday 6th September 2021