Applications Open for the Knysna Municipality Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. Knysna Municipality aims to enhance employability of unemployed graduates and strive to build humancapital and grow its own skills base. The Knysna Municipality hereby invites graduates in need of practicalwork experience and unemployed graduates who are interested in a Municipal career, to apply for Internship in the undermentioned fields. The duration of the Internship will be for a period of 12 months.
The programme is targeting applicants with no prior work experience\exposure and applicants who have not previously participated in an Internship.
- National Diploma: Property Management\Public Administration x 1 (Property Management)
- National Diploma: Office Management x 1 (Building Control)
- National Diploma: Office Management\Public Administration X 2 (Infrastructure Services)
- Applicants must be permanent residents within the Greater Knysna Municipal area and must be a South African citizen.
- Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
A Stipend of R 7 324.24 per month is applicable.
How to Apply
To apply please forward a detailed CV with certified copies of academic records to the Human Resources
Section at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or post to P O Box 21, Knysna, 6570.
Closing Date: Friday 20th August 2021