SA Youth Has Employment Opportunities for Youth as Covid-19 Screeners. Unemployed youth are invited to apply for the role of Covid-19 screener at schools near you in Gauteng. Applicants must not be currently working or studying and must be aged between 18-34 years old.
Covid-19 Screeners will be responsible for ensuring adherence to Covid-19 standard operating procedures. They will supervise social distancing among school children all the time, take and register temperatures and vital signs- and sanitize learners, educators and visitors. Screeners will also have to compile weekly and monthly reports.
- Minimum school qualification of Grade 12
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Enjoy working with children and young adults
- Only Gauteng residents can apply
- Patience, confidence and a compassionate attitude
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Ability to manage groups of learner and deal with challenging behavior
- Ability to communicate in English and one other official language
- Applicants must live within walking distance of the school where they apply
How to Apply
The only way to apply for this opportunity is to register and apply on the zero-rated sayouth.mobi site. You can search for the school closest to where you live.
Click on the SAYouth.Mobi to Apply.
Closing Date: Saturday 31st July 2021