Applications Open for the Sanlam Actuarial Science Graduate Programme 2021. We offer opportunities to actuarial graduates who are looking to start their careers and qualify as actuaries. The Sanlam Actuarial Training Programme starts off with an unofficial ‘internship’ that lets you familiarize yourself with the inner workings of Sanlam by getting to know its products and systems.
Once you have a good grasp of this, you will be exposed to more technical positions. We will help you develop your analytical abilities in order to further develop your actuarial skills.
- South African citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- Must qualify for exemptions of at least six (6) Actuarial examinations by the time you graduate.
- Strong computer skills
- Above-average Microsoft Office skills are non-negotiable
- Strong analytical ability and a structured approach to problem-solving
- Team player
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply
Closing Date: Saturday 31st July 2021