Boston Media House and Mo Flava Partner Up For A Bursary Giveaway. This is one partnership that has been consistent for many years. Mo Flava partners and Boston Media House are yet again on a mission to assist.
- Participant Eligibility:
- This competition is open only to all participants over the legal age as mandated by each participant’s local country and state regulations,
- excludes employees of Boston Media House (the “Promoter”) and Boston City Campus & Business College or its subsidiaries,
- and excludes anyone who is connected with the administration of this promotion.
- Enter by uploading completing this entry form, and uploading your creative interpretation (not bigger than 10MB) of how positivity inspired you to change your world:
- Social Media campaign
- 30 sec Video/Animation
- 30 sec Radio Ad
- Graphic Poster
- Winners will be selected by Mo Flava and an expert panel of judges from Boston Media House.
- Winners will be announced on BMH Facebook & Instagram pages by Friday, 12 March 2021.
- The judges’ selections are final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their choices.
Bursary Terms and Conditions:
The bursary is awarded to the beneficiary acknowledging and agreeing to the following terms:
- The bursary is not transferable to any third party
- This bursary award is only redeemable at Boston Media House – Sandton, Pretoria & Durban
- The bursary may not be redeemed for cash
- Registration fees, external fees, travel costs and stationery expenses are not covered by the bursary
- Should you select a qualification. that has fees higher than the value of the bursary, the balance of fees remain for your account.
- The bursary cannot be used towards existing outstanding fees at Boston Media House
- The bursary will only be activated on producing a copy of the bursary award letter and an ID/Document/Driver’s License at time of registration
- Registration and activation of a bursary must be completed within a year
- In the event of poor academic performance, the cost of repeating a module/s will be for the
- The beneficiary of this bursary will forfeit the award if found to be in any contravention of the rules
- and regulations of the institution contained in the Registration Contract’s Terms and Conditions and the Annual Student Rulebook
Closing Date: Sunday 28 February 2021 at 23:59.
Click Here for more information regarding the bursary competition.