DJ Fresh Wants To Send A Lucky Matriculant To Varsity, Here Is How. Are you a 2020 matriculant, or know someone who is, then this one is for you. DJ Fresh is one of the local celebrities who always comes through for students.
The veteran media personality is giving away a bursary, for any 2020 matriculant who has already applied to study at the University of Johannesburg in 2021.
Important Terms & Conditions
- This bursary is only applicable/available to 2020 matriculants.
- The bursary is for a person who has already applied to UJ to study in 2021.
- This person has met the UJ application deadline and the course requirements and received communication from the university that they have been provisionally accepted depending on the outcome of the 2020 matric results.
- This person has been issued with a temporary student number which serves as a “reference number” for their application.
- The bursary covers 3 years only of tuition for their chosen course
- The bursary is for a first time student entering UJ as a first year student
- The bursary needs to be used in 2021, 2022, 2023
- The student needs to ensure they pass all their subjects to keep the bursary
- The cost covered per annum is R85 000 and anything additional will need to be covered by the student
- The bursary does not cover books, accommodation, a stipend or transportation
- The bursary is not transferrable
- The bursary cannot be exchanged for cash
- The bursary cannot be awarded to someone already in possession another bursary or funding for tuition.
- This competition is being run between the last week of October 2020 and then middle of February 2021 and thereafter is null and void
- Competition entries are open only from the last week of October until 27 November. The competition is closed and no more entries will be taken after 27 November.
- The winner of the competition will be announced in the 2 weeks after the Matric results of 2020 are released and before the official registration period for UJ first year begins
- Proof of registration to UJ is necessary once awarded the bursary
Click HERE for more information.