5 Interesting Facts About Rhythm City’s Kealeboga Masango (Zinhle). Over the last couple of months, we have seen young local actresses make a mark in the industry. The likes of Ama Qatama, Rosemary Zimu, Thuthuka Mthembu, Kamogelo Molatlhoe and Tshepo Sekgopi have become household names, thanks to their talents.
There is another budding actress, who has many people’s attention. The actress is none other than Rhythm City’s Kealeboga Masango. She plays spoilt brat Zinhle Ngobese, who spiraled out of control after her brother Theo was murdered. Zinhle is all hopeless and lonely and experience with drugs and alcohol.
Kamogelo is totally different from Zinhle though. Learn more about the actress from the interesting facts about her below.
1. Born in 2003, Kealeboga Masango is still a teenager and a lot is expected from her in the future.
2. The talented upcoming actress hails from Umlazi, Kwazulu-Natal.
3. Kealeboga is well known for playing the role of Zinhle Ngobese on the popular e.tv drama Rhythm City.
4. She is already a hit on the show, and every evening Kealeboga’s character Zinhle trends on social media.
5. Her advice to aspiring actors; “One thing I’d advice all young people with the dream of becoming an actress is to start small. Even if it means creating a young drama group at your school. Perform every assembly. You keep gaining confidence and the passion grows bigger in you.”