10 Interesting Facts About Skeem Saam’s Vusi Leremi (Clement). He did a few shows before, but Vusi Leremi made a name for himself when he joined Skeem Saam. He plays the character of Clement Letsoalo, a young man in high school who is always going through something.
Learn more about Vusi from the 10 facts about him below.
1. Vusi Leremi is well known for his role Clement Letsoalo on SABC 1 drama Skeem Saam.
2. As one of the original cast members, Vusi was in Grade 6, aged 12, when he joined Skeem Saam.
3. Unfortunately in 2011 he was one of the characters who was released from the show because his story line wasn’t that relevant.
4. Due to having no work, Vusi had to move from Melville to Soweto because of his money struggles.
5. Many find it hard to separate Vusi from Clement. He was reprimanded by an old woman in his neighborhood for “being drunk” on the show.
6. The life lesson he has learnt playing Clement is that, people have bigger problems than you and you should appreciate what you have.
7. His advice to aspiring actors; “You need to have the heart for it, and be willing to dedicate as much time as possible going through your scripts and being isolated from your friends.”
8. Vusi has a very great relationship with his co actors and often hangs with Lerato Marabe (Pretty) and Austin Molepo (Noah).
9. Just like many young men his age, Vusi is into the latest fashion trends (sneakers being his favorite), cars, and hanging out with friends.
10. Vusi’s celebrity crush is Pearl Modiadie. “She has “that thing”, and I also love how she is growing in the industry in all that she is doing,” he said.