10 Interesting Facts About Skeem Saam’s Nozi Langa (Glenda). She is one of the young local actresses reaching for the stars. Nozi Langa is best known for her role as Glenda on Skeem Saam. There is a lot though that this talented actress has done and continues to do.
Among other things, Nozi is a theatre performer, a presenter, a model, a businesswoman and a radio personality. Learn more about her from the 10 interesting facts below.
1. 26 year old Nozi Langa was born and bred in Polokwane.
2. From the age of fourteen she knew that her destiny was being in the entertainment industry.
3. This however, was a slight juxtaposition to her personality due to the fact that she was always encouraged to be a closed off individual while growing up.
4. At the age of fifteen she formally began to invest in her acting, studying dramatic arts at Prestige College, and joined an acting agency.
5. Nozi then proceeded to Wits University where she completed her BA Honours in Dramatic Arts.
6. The actress is currently killing her role as Glenda on the much loved SABC1 drama Skeem Saam. The character has been in existence since March 2017.
7. A few weeks ago in March 2020, Nozi debuted on SABC2 popular drama Muvhango, where she plays the interesting character of Bonolo.
8. Nozi is also a radio presenter. She works on CAPS Radio, an online radio station promoting education, teaching and learning through social engagement.
9. The versatile young woman is also an entrepreneur . She own a spa and salon in Centurion called Plush Lash & Beauty Bar.
10. The actress has started an initiative called #OpenDiscussion. The platform is a conversation for young people to challenge the way they approach situations; whether mentally or emotionally.