10 Things You Didn’t Know About Rhythm City’s Kamogelo Molatlhoe. She is one of the young upcoming actresses making waves in the industry. Thanks to her petite figure, Kamogelo Molatlhoe is currently killing two teenage roles on TV.
Many have come to know her from Rhythm City, but there is a lot that Kamogelo has done and continues to do. Learn more about her from the following 10 facts.
1. 25 year old Kamogelo Molatlhoe was born in Soweto
2. Kamogelo studied for a Bachelor of Dramatic Art at the University of the Witwatersrand, graduating with Honours in 2017.
3. The talented actress has acted in theatre productions including Poetry Overload vs. Sketching, which had a run at the Market Theatre in Johannesburg.
4. Now she is a well known face on TV having made her television debut in a “Living Positive” segment of the SABC1 youth programme Bona Retsang, in 2015.
5. Kamogelo then joined the Original Mzansi Magic Movie called The Stick Up, starring Andile Mbatha, which first aired on Mzansi Magic on 18 June, 2016.
6. She then landed the role of Tshepang, an energetic girl who is willing to do anything in life, in the first season of the SABC1 drama series Ingozi, in 2017.
7. In 2019 Kamogelo landed the role of Keamogetswe, on the e.tv soapie Rhythm City, making her first appearance on 27 February, 2019.
8. Also in 2019, she landed her first starring role in television when she was cast as Cebile in the SABC2 telenovela Lithapo. The show debuted on 13 January, 2020.
9. Apart fro acting, Kamo has experience in sound tech, which she trained at Wits for. She is currently a house sound technician at the Grahamstown Arts Festival.
10. Kamo wants to own a production company because she is business minded, and is experienced in her field of work.