Standard bank Learnershipis there to help train and create professional stuff.This Learnership is aimed at providing both theory and practical training. The training will last for 36 months.
Candidates will be given an opportunity to study towards a formal qualification in financial planning. The study will focus on the practical aspects.
- At the end of the training candidates will receive a national wealth management certificate (NQF5)
- Candidates will be given a salary and a commission of R8000.00
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21-35 years old
- Fluent and competent in speaking, reading and writing English
- Must have completed a 3 year financial or financial planning qualification (it can either be a degree or diploma)
- Applicants must have a driver’s license or own a vehicle
- Candidates must be computer literate
- Must not be employed
- Must not be studying at another institution
- Must not be registered with another Learnership
Any interested applicants then can go online to apply