Reporting to the transport and facilities manager.
Your job profile will include:
- Collection of packages and parcels to and from the office
- Transfer of staff members for meetings and airport collections and drop offs
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is kept in a proper running condition
- Maintaining and completing log records of all trips
- Ensuring that the vehicle is kept fuelled and maintaining all lubricant levels
- Keeping all receipts for monthly reconciliation
- Inspecting the company vehicle at the start of every day for any damage and reporting the same to the Administration Manager
- Relieving the night driver and other company drivers when required
- Working on a shift and weekend basis when required
- Driving after hours when required to do so
- Reconciliation of the company traffic fines (collecting, recording and distribution)
- Assisting as a stand in when the transport coordinator is not available or on leave ie. receiving and responding to calls and emails, updating of the transport worksheet, issuing of transport instructions, communication with the drivers and planning of the driver’s collections schedules
- Planning and coordinating the driver’s night shift rosters
- Responding to staff’s rosters
- Have a valid South African driver’s licence
- Must be in a position to obtain a PDP
- Good knowledge of the Johannesburg, Pretoria and surrounding areas would be advantageous
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong planning skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with Microsoft email
- Ability to work with Microsoft Excel
Important note If you meet the minimum requirements for the position as stated, please send your Application Form together with your CV, certified copies of your ID and qualifications, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants will be shortlisted based on the minimum requirements, as well as submission of complete documentation as mentioned above.
If you have not received a response within 14 days after the closing date of the advert, please accept that your application was not successful.
Closing date: 9 September 2016