We all know Mark Zuckerberg right? He is best known as one of the five co-founders of the social networking website Facebook. Zuckerberg is the chairman and chief executive of Facebook, Inc. His personal wealth as of July 2015, is estimate to be $38.6 Billion. He receives a one dollar salary as CEO of Facebook . Since 2010, Time magazine has named Zuckerberg among the 100 wealthiest and most influential people in the world as part of it’s Person Of The Year distinction.
As a pioneer of internet communication, Zuckerberg is to revolutionising the way we live. Now, however , he has made new discovery that may surprise his flock of young fans-a book. Mark Zuckerberg believes that books are crucial to ones success in this forever changing world.
If you want to be successful like Zuckerberg one day, read the following 20 books that he thinks everyone should read.
1. ‘Rational Ritual’ by Michael Suk-Young Chwe
2. ‘Dealing With China’ by Henry M. Paulson JR.
3. ‘Energy: A Beginner’s Guide’ by Vaclav Smil
4. ‘Orwell’s Revenge’ by Peter Huber
5. ‘The Structure of Scientific Revolutions’ by Thomas S. Kuhn
6. ‘Gang Leader for a Day’ by Sudhir Venkatesh
7. ‘The Player of Games’ by Iain M. Banks
8. ‘On Immunity’ by Eula Biss
9. ‘The Better Angels of Our Nature’ by Steven Pinker
10. ‘Creativity, Inc.’ by Ed Catmull
11. ‘The End of Power’ by Moisés Naím
12. ‘The New Jim Crow’ by Michelle Alexander
13. ‘The Varieties of Religious Experience’ by William James
14. ‘Sapiens’ by Yuval Noah Harari
15. ‘The Muqaddimah’ by Ibn Khaldun
16. ‘Genome’ by Matt Ridley
17. ‘The Three-Body Problem’ by Liu Cixin
18. ‘Portfolios of the Poor’ by Daryl Collins, Jonathan Morduch, Stuart Rutherford, and Orlanda Ruthven
19. ‘The Rational Optimist’ by Matt Ridley
20. ‘Why Nations Fail’ by Daren Acemoğlu and James Robinson