The MFin Call Centre Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Help Desk Level 2 qualification.
The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components to identify and understand customer needs, delivering a first class inbound and outbound customer service and sales, in order to increase the profitability of the business and remaining committed to treating customers fairly.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and Mathematics / Mathematical Literacy
- Applicants must have passed an official second language.
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- Computer literacy – MS Office
- Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation Skills
- Time Management Skills
1. OPERATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY
- Answer calls and contact customers telephonically
- Make outbound calls to acquire customer information
- Obtain customer information
- Handle all customer inquiries telephonically
- Process personal loans applications and documents
- Explain the personal loans application process clearly to customers
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIVERY
- Identify and understand customer needs to provide high quality service
- Manage and resolve customer service complaints
- Provide customers with accurate information on products and services to ensure consistency
- Update existing customer information on the data base
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Investigate, resolve and process high volumes customer enquiries to deliver quality customer service
- Escalate queries or complaints to appropriate channels to ensure effective resolution
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating Information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Adapting and responding to change
- Working with people
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values