|Organization Name||Banking Channel Knowledge Academy BML Learnership|
|With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
|Work as a Learner in various selected departments to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.|
|· Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
· Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
· Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
· Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
· Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
· Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
· Manage own development to increase own competencies
|The Learnership is specifically for the Western Cape and will be hosted at the following FNB branches:
– Goodwood Mall
– N1 City
– Symphony Walk
– Fish Hoek
– Civic Centre Bellville
– Cape Gate
– Century City
– Mossel Bay
Applicants must be 22 years old or younger.
Applicants should have matriculated in 2013 or 2014.
Matric results with minimum 28 points ( commercial subjects )
When making application for this Learnership, applicants should indicate on their cv which branch they are applying for.
Please submit your CV, as well as certified copies of your ID and matric results.
|Qualifications and Experience|
|· Grade 12. Must be South African citizen.
· 1 year
First National Bank