|Location:||Johannesburg, Bryanston, Sandton|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are a creative media and digital marketing agency looking for an enthusiastic, responsible and creative designer – to start immediately if possible.
You will be involved in all aspects of the creative process, right from creating new designs and concepts through to preparing the job for print/launch, so experience is preferable, but if you are looking to learn and grow with us, then there might also be a place for you.
You will be required to work closely with the team, but should be able to work with and without supervision. You would be required to work on a wide variety of projects and brands, ranging from identities for start-ups to national campaigns.
Using the creative suite you will be required to:
• Create and/or lay out graphics.
• Provide print ready files for projects.
• Interpret a creative brief and be able to develop a concept.
• Follow clients brand guidelines exactly and effectively portray brands and brand values visually.
• Competence in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Acrobat and InDesign)
• Competence in MS Office
• Good knowledge of the print process – you will be required to set up your own artwork for print.
• Diploma/Certificate in Graphic Design
• Two years experience as a graphic designer
• Good understanding and use of the English language
• Be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail
• Must have a strong interest in design trends
• Creative – must have artistic flair and have an eye for design
• Be able to handle pressure
• Able to stick to deadlines
• Team player but also able to work on your own, unsupervised
• Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work
If you meet the criteria and are interested:
1. Send your portfolio in Pdf format (NB: no larger than 5MB).
2. Your summarised CV with references.
Posted on 09 Oct 10:29