Recruiter: South African Airways (Pty) Ltd.
Position: Customer Services Agent
Available: 01 September 2014
End Date: 2014-07-23
The Customer Service Agent role reports directly to the Supervisor, in the Operations Environment.
The incumbent of this role is responsible to perform cargo handling functions, customer service, updating systems information in the operations environment, conforming to standard operation procedures
• Grade 12 or equivalent qualification at NQF level 4
• Diploma / Degree in a relevant field at NQF level 6 will be an advantage
• A minimum of 6 – 12 months experiece in a comparable environment
• Prepare to undergo in-house training and successfully complete the following: Air Cargo, System related courses, Dangerous Goods Regulations Category 6 and 8, Security awareness training and compliance to airport regulatory requirements, Customer Service Training, Live Animals Regulations, and Perishables Cargo Regulations, I Cargo
• Customer service focus/driven
• Cargo, mail, courier and specialized cargo handling/processing
• Admin and warehouse operational functions/activities including helpdesk and cargo reservations
• Customer Services Ordination
• Principle and valu adherence
• Interpersonal skills
• Must be prepared to work shifts inclusive of night shifts
• Must be in a possession of valid drivers license and forklift license
• Prepare to rotate within operations
How to Apply?
Click HERE to read full vacancy and apply online
The onus is on the applicant to prove that he/she meets the minimum requirements, therefore please ensure that your CV is detailed enough, in other words, makes reference to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience (inclusive of duties, tenure, designation etc.) and attributes.
Please note that no applications will be accepted without a certified copy of the applicant’s ID and all relevant qualifications.
Closing date will be on 2014-07-23 at 15H00 Please be mindful of the closing date as NO late applications will be considered.
Applicants will go through a comprehensive assessment process which may include competency and/or psychometric assessments;
Applicants will undergo pre-employment checks i.e. criminal, credit, reference, authentication of qualification etc.
SAA is committed to Employment Equity. All appointments will be made in this context.
SAA reserves the right not to make an appointment to any of the positions contained in this advert.
Queries relating to the above positions may be directed to the relevant HRBP.
Should you not receive a response in 21 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.