1. Pursuing your individual needs is incompatible with making a couple relationship works.
2. In order for the relationship to be successful, the other partner must change.
3. If you are in a good relationship, you will receive as much love as the love you give.
4. A good relationship means that you don’t have to work it.
5. Couples therapy means your relationship is really in trouble.
6. If partners really love each other, they know each other’s needs and feelings.
7. Two people in a good relationship would automatically grow closer over time.
8. If you’re truly in love, the passion will always be there.
9. Happy couples don’t fantasize about getting intimate with other people.
10. Taking jealousy is a sign of true love and caring.